Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm drunk, angry and I can tweet!


This is the Twitter account of one Mark Davidson @markdavidson Orange County, CA at 7.30pm AEST on 23rd September 2011.

According to Mark he is an Internet sales & marketing professional. I write a lot of things to amuse myself and others. On occasion, I even have deep thoughts. p://gplus.to/markdavidso
The posts he woke to that morning show that he doesn’t know zip about IT security…………………..

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, the previously scheduled blog post, "How To Tweet Like a Boss" will not be posted today.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
WANTED: Social Media Account Ghost Writer. We've recently had an opening at http://twitter.com/#!/markdavidson. (Serious inquiries only.)

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Oh. I am so not dealing with this **** today. My only responsibility on this account is to respond to *all* @replies and @mentions. I quit.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Good morning, Twitter! What's happening?
5 hours ago

markdavidsonMark Davidson
And change your freakin' password!

markdavidsonMark Davidson
And yes, as @markdavidson's former Twitter ghostwriter of 4 years; I am drunk. Drunk and angry. (You should have changed your password!)

markdavidsonMark Davidson
So let me mow tell you the truth about @markdavidson. He can barely type social media much less know what it is.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
And all the funny stuff that @markdavidson wrote, that was all me. The other 2 ghostwriters are really boring. Good luck, bro...

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Foxconn pays its employees better than @markdavidson paid his ghostwriters on Twitter for the past 4 years.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Right now @markdavidson is probably asleep... He isn't that nice and he is cheap. I regret not quitting. So now he has 2 ghostwriters.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Well yesterday, @markdavidson fired 1 of his 3 ghostwriters of the last 4 years and forgot to change his Twitter password.

markdavidsonMark Davidson
Hi. I'm one of three people who have been ghostwriting @markdavidson's tweets for the last 4 years while he is out playing golf.

No comments: