Sunday 11 July 2010

Catch the Fire Ministries: Is this the beginning of the end for Australia?


Catch the Fire Ministries - oh so predictable on 6 July 2010:

As you all know by now I tell people, 'what they need to hear and not what they like to hear.' Let's give credit where it is due. Unlike Kevin Rudd, at least PM Gillard has been honest in telling the people that she DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. However, is this the beginning of the end for Australia ?? This will depend on how you vote at the next election which could be anytime between now and November 2010......

In October 2009 we at CTFM carried out a spiritual warfare prayer assignment.....we stretched our hands over federal parliament and prayed for ungodly leaders in parliament to be removed and righteousness to be restored........

Now I wish to take you back to Federal election in 2007 when God gave me a clear prophetic word that Kevin Rudd was not God's man for Australia. If we Christians had PRAYED & ACTED IN UNITY, we would had been given a coalition government once again with John Howard & Peter Costello as our leaders.....

A few months after he was elected I had a vision at one of our weekly intercessory prayer meetings, that Julia Gillard came behind Rudd and stuck a knife in his back and Rudd fell to the ground, then she took over the government. Immediately I shared the vision with my team and we prayed about it.....
Tony Abbott is a Godly man with good moral values. I have spent time with him personally and I know that this man produces good fruits as he is very keen on protecting Australia's Judeo-Christian heritage.....
I believe if the church Prays & Act's wisely, the way God removed Malcolm Turnbull and Kevin Rudd, He will also remove Julia Gillard. For if we have Julia Gillard elected as PM the church for sure should get ready for PRISON TIME....

3 comments:

Terry Wright said...

Thanks CG for alerting us to this.

And thanks to this creepy lot for reminding me why Tony Abbott can never become PM.

I just love it when people claim to have visions. I know they're lying, they know they're lying and any normal person knows they're lying. They must have balls to make these incredible claims without feeling like a goose.

clarencegirl said...

Glad you liked the post, Terry.
I have one in the works for next Thursday which might interest you -on labelling people as deviant or sick and the e-health database

Anonymous said...

I agree with Terry. Unfortunately people like you , clarencegirl, represent the nutters of society.