Sunday 30 August 2009

The Australian says general public won't find new Telstra CEO's email address easily. Really, truly? ROFL


This morning I read an online James Jeffrey snippet in The Australian which ended with:

In the meantime, Strewth's inbox has been on the receiving end of an avalanche of Telstra customers who are exceptionally keen to be given Thodey's email address. All we can say is, good luck.

All I can say is - really?

I suspect that all one has to do is use the Team Telstra email address and render it as David.Thodey@team.telstra.com .

This was a functioning e-address at time of writing this post.

So if you have a complaint or two..........

3 comments:

James Jeffrey said...

I don't believe in delivering my readers everything on a silver plate; they don't get the thrill of the hunt that way.

clarencegirl said...

"I don't believe in delivering my readers everything on a silver plate; they don't get the thrill of the hunt that way."

ROFL x 2

James Jeffrey said...

Glad to have brightened your day.