Thursday 4 June 2009

Turnbull admits he also threatened Packer


In a marvellous coincidence this piece in The Age surfaced on a day (when many are wondering about Coalition economic policy) Malcolm Turnbull was probably hoping for a change of subject; Packer made kill threat: Turnbull

"Kerry was, um; Kerry got a bit out of control at that time. He told me he'd kill me, yeah. I didn't think he was completely serious, but I didn't think he was entirely joking either. Look, he could be pretty scary.
"He did threaten to kill me. And I said to him: 'Well, you'd better make sure that your assassin gets me first because if he misses, you better know I won't miss you.' He could be a complete pig, you know. He could charm the birds out of the tree, but he could be a brute."

Notice anything? Why yes, Turnbull also verbally threatened the life of Kerry Packer.

A little further into the article Turnbull is quoted as saying; "I never make threats I don't carry out."

So who is the federal politician with the nastiest temper? Hmmmmm.............

No comments: